After a challenging but rewarding year, I simply want to say thank you for being part of the Bitesize Marketing Guide community so as a little gift I’ve created a summary of my favourite online tools for 2023.
If you’ve ever attended one of my Power Hours you’ll know that I try to recommend tools that will save you time boost performance. Therefore I’ve hand-picked these 12 which have made a significant impact on productivity, growth & organisation, hoping that you’ll enjoy using them just as much as I do.
Google My Business: It is fast, free and effective at getting you on the map! See the full Google My Business guide
2) Canva: Simple graphic design work for your social media and website artwork. See the full Canva guide
3) Hootsuite: Social media scheduling to save you time and energy when posting across multiple channels. See the full Hootsuite guide
4) Trello: My daily organisation and reminders tool – basically a free virtual PA in a box! See the full Trello guide
5) Focus To Do: Productivity and time management tool which priorities healthy breaks from the desk.
6) Bit.ly: Link shorteners and tracking for those that want to keep it simple.
7) BulkResizePhoto’s: Batch resize your photos BEFORE uploading to your website to keep a responsive and fast site.
8) Zapier: Automation tricks to save you hours every week. Streamline your marketing and business processes with a few clicks. See the full Zapier guide
9) Eye Dropper: (Chrome Extension) Allows you to find out exact colour codes for your website and marketing in seconds.
10) Grammarly: (Free) grammar and spelling checker that works across all applications and
11) Pocket: Save your favourite articles and resources for later use Bookmarks on steroids and works across all your devices
12) Marketing School Podcast: Quick coffee break marketing tips every morning. (Available on Spotify)
Important update for 2021
The Bitesize Marketing Guides have been an amazing opportunity to stay active and support local businesses during an otherwise difficult time. With over 1020 subscribers and 245 zoom attendees, this content series has grown much faster than I could have hoped for.
So I’m pleased to announce that I’m currently building an entirely new series of training workshops which will be announced very soon!