Learn how to design engaging social media and website images for your business for free. With Theo Ruby Marketing special Co-Host Sarah Dosanjh (Aka The Binge Eating Therapist)
1) Why use Canva for Business?
2) Setup & Basics
3) Design Tips & Tricks
4) How to share and re-purpose
Power Hour 6 will be on Hootsuite for Social Media Scheduling, Register Below to receive updates when the next one is released.
To fully understand Canva you need to see it in action! So the guide below is simply an outline of what is included in the Training video – please contact us for more information or if you have a technique you would like to see added.
Free 1-2-1 20 minute Canva Clinic next week if you have trouble with an aspect, Find out more about the training available
• Quick and easy design for business • Social Media Posts / Covers • Website Artwork • Print Material – business cards / flyers / posters etc • Drag and drop editor with easy guidelines to make positioning perfect • Simply and effective resize• Single place for photos, icons, elements and text rather than using various
In Conclusion Simplicity & Versatility – for these weekly hour podcasts in 5-10 minutes we can create artwork for the Spotify playlist, Soundcloud, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram etc
• How to sign in • Pre-determined dimensions for nearly all use cases • Custom dimension for bespoke work • Uploading images • Create a copy • Adding text • Guidelines • Heading and body • Grouping and un-grouping / transparency • Create a copy • Downloading • Downloading and sharing via HootSuite – Theo • Resizing – Theo • Backgrounds – Theo • Letter frames – Sarah • Gradients – Sarah• Brand colours – Theo
• Heading and body font • Letter frames • Grouping and un-grouping • Transparency • Layers • Resizing • Brand colours – eye dropper and hex codes • Repurpose design using copy to keep consistent
• Hyperlink sections of an image • Multiple Pages • Share link • Effects / Filter / Adjust / Crop / Flip • Basic photo editing using Filter • Video • Animation • Music • Duplication • Layers
More info on Branding https://www.canva.com/design/DAD5s7sYDMQ/2Ne5SlsFQpKw7kzbsPlMqQ/edit