Friday 04th September 2020, 12:00 on Zoom
“Content is King” is a term that is thrown around a lot and I’m sure you all know the importance of having regular, impactful content as part of your marketing strategy. However, most businesses create the occasional blog and schedule a few Facebook posts and hope for the best.
After going through the steps required to create a long-lasting content strategy, we will look at some real-life examples and discuss best practice approaches that convert leads into customers.
In this session we will discuss:
1) The types of content available and how to come up with new ideas
2) Differences between content for your website and social media
3) How to repurpose your content for maximum impact
4) Optimising content for SEO to help drive new visitors to your website
5) Updating content on a semi-regular basis to keep it working for you for years to come
Struggling with content for your own website? Book a free 60-minute WordPress focus session by emailing mailto:[email protected] (new contacts only)
Look out for our full Content guide coming soon as part of the Bitesize Marketing Guides