In this session, we will discuss the importance of LinkedIn for businesses and how to build a trusted network to accelerate your growth. Become a power-user by understanding the steps that will raise you to the top of LinkedIn and build an engaged audience.
Special co-host Celia Rizothanasi the “Queen Bee of LinkedIn” will join us to give a deeper insight into how you can optimise your LinkedIn profile.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE HERE
7 Steps to Grow your Network on LinkedIn
1. First things first – make sure that you’ve got all your basic info covered
2. Create a professional introduction to attract your ideal audience
3. Include keywords throughout your profile to improve your visibility
4. Grow your network by adding existing contacts
5. Reach outside your network with Advanced Search
6. Creating posts and articles to grow your organic reach
7. Switch on Linkedin Nearby during all networking events
The session will include our top tips and tactics to grow your network on LinkedIn with expert feedback to improve your marketing efforts. Plus an open Q&A at the end to have all of your questions answered.
To be announced:
Going the extra mile – hear from a true LinkedIn Guru who has spent years utilizing LinkedIn to create personal and professional growth for her clients.
How does it work?
Every Friday at 12:00 we hold a Zoom training session (Power Hour) focusing on a specific aspect of digital marketing. The key points are then transformed into a “Bitesize Marketing Guide” each with a dedicated page including step-by-step marketing guides plus Q&As with local business experts and advisors.
Using the same principles that we apply to our own marketing campaigns and client projects, you will get practical advice that has been proven to deliver results. The aim is to bring together decision-makers from across London to learn new skills, with the opportunity to network with over 270 qualified attendees and counting.
Why Bitesize Marketing Guides?
These guides are carefully designed to give business owners and marketing teams a solid foundation and free tools to develop their own campaigns. Each topic is separated into bite-size chunks with clear action points and no jargon so they can be implemented by anyone.
We cover topics such as Website Design, SEO, Social Media, Networking, Sales Funnels and more. Building a comprehensive reference point over time, driven by your shared challenges theoruby.com/marketing-guides.
How do I get involved?
1) Subscribe for free marketing guides and exclusive content at theoruby.com/news
2) Join the live Zoom events every Friday at 12:00 theoruby.com/events
3) Network with our local business community facebook.com/groups/enterprisenetwork
4) Get a free 1-2-1 Digital Marketing Clinic* via Zoom by emailing [email protected]
*These are bespoke sessions to review your website and marketing activities or solve a specific challenge. Limited to one place per week with a free 3-month action plan and a follow-up call.
Speaker / Contributor Callout
We are always looking for key speakers and contributors to add to the series. Please get in touch if you have valuable knowledge or practical skills to share with our community.
Connect with us on Linkedin Linkedin.com/in/theoruby