- This event has passed.
Understanding WordPress & Optimising Your Website
26 June 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Friday 26th June 2020, 12 pm (BST) on Zoom!
In this session, we will learn how to safely navigate the WordPress dashboard while making the important first steps to building your next website. This will be a hands-on live demo so you can clearly see every action before trial for yourself.
7 steps to supercharge your website
1) Simply edit Pages, Media and Blog Content
2) Update plugins and extra functions
3) Add logos & straplines in line with your brand guidelines
4) Select a theme to give your website the desired look and feel of your business
5) Set “Global” font styling so you never have to worry about formatting again!
6) Easily create a full backup of your website for disaster recovery
7) Understand the basic principles of Elementor (to be continued in Part 3 next week)
WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) in the world with over 450 million active websites and over 35% of the market share. It has been crowned as the most versatile and scalable website builder and is perfect for businesses of all sizes from start-ups to market leaders across the globe.
Attendees can also get 50% off website hosting and a free demo website to practice their skills.
Looking for an online store, membership site or something bespoke? No problem… these can all be built with WordPress once you have the foundations a future session will go into more detail to easily upgrade your website to reach your business goals.
About Theo Ruby
Theo has been given the Elementor Expert badge after creating hundreds of small business websites with 100% positive feedback. Offering an affordable, personal service to drive customer engagement and sales which includes Website Design, Hosting, Support, SEO & Digital Marketing.
*New* We offer 5 free marketing clinics each month in partnership with the Enterprise Network. Contact [email protected] to get your free consultation to discuss your next website or marketing project.
For more information please about our weekly Power Hours please visit www.theoruby.com/news or email [email protected]