Power Hour 9 | Trello: Stay focused and organise your day in minutes
Friday 22nd May 2020, 2pm (BST) on Zoom!
Trello is a post-it note style organisation board that syncs across all of your devices and includes countless features to help you throughout your daily life.
Power Hour 9 will teach you how to use Trello effectively for your business. Starting with the basics of how to create a card and store it safely and then dive into new features to let it work harder for you by syncing with other apps and some automation hacks.
It’s minimalistic and simple structure makes it great for beginners but it’s flexible enough to support a medium sized business with thousands of balls in the air. Take control of your own projects, save time and capture information in an organised way to ahead of the competition!
What can Trello do for your business?
• Task management – Easily track and prioritise every task that comes your way
• Capture – Store important information and find it easily when you need it.
• Collaborate – Share tasks and to-do lists with clients, co-workers and partners.
• Google Integration – Seamlessly integration with Chrome to create cards on the go
• Media – Attach Video, Photo and links directly to your Board for fast access.
• Reminders – Set due dates and flag milestones in your calendar.
• Automation –Set up guided 1 click macros to save time
• Power-Up – Advanced users can use power-ups to work with over 250 apps
If you are unable to make the session then please register for the email updates and I’ll send you the highlights as soon as they are ready.